Since the December 2019 outbreak in Wuhan, China, the new coronavirus has spread rapidly. Coronavirus disease is preliminary a respiratory infectious disease caused by a novel coronavirus. And it is also termed as COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2. As per WHO, this virus is affecting over 210 countries and territories around the globe.
During this pandemic, if there’s a thing that the world has learned, the importance of testing for the disease. To test this deadly virus, experts make use of the Iontox COVID-19 antibody test kit. This is the best way through which you can understand who has been infected with the virus.
Besides, a large survey using a rapid antibody test is possible and crucial to screen the asymptomatic cases or carriers as well as to know the strength of herd immunity in the given population.
Some Effective Things About Anti-COVID-19 Antibody Testing Kit:
This COVID-19 antibodies testing Kit is a rapid immunochromatographic test designed for the qualitative presumptive detection of specific IgM and IgG to SARS-CoV-2 in the humeral fluid. The basic specifications of this testing kit are:
- It comes with 100% sensitivity and specificity.
- Provides you effective information on COVID-19 immunity.
- It is best suitable for long term use and provides accurate epidemiological information.
- This kit provides an ability to test up to 152 patients per kit.
- Just require a 10μl to 20μl sample size (Serum, Blood, plasma).
If you’re thinking of buying a COVID-19 testing kit then you can easily buy it. There is an online store or medical shop available in the market that offers you a testing kit within affordable prices.
Before going ahead, let’s know the signs of COVID-19:
Like other infections such as influenza, the symptoms of coronavirus are similar. Symptoms can include fever, cough, or shortness of breath. But there is also a possibility that most people will only have mild symptoms, but some can become very sick. According to experts, the spread of coronavirus generally occurs between people in close contact.
Staying protected and safe is the only key to protect you and others from this deadly virus. For your awareness,
Here are some ways to stay protected considered below:
Keep Things Clean
The first effective way to stay protected is to practice good and healthy hygiene. For good hygiene, there are a few things that you should consider in routine:
- After going to the bathroom, blowing your nose or sneezing, before eating, wash your hands in a manner for at least 20 seconds. You can use normal soap & water.
- If you’re outside from your home or not readily available of soap and water then you can use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. The sanitizer should contain 60% of alcohol. If you experience that your hands are dirty then wash it frequently.
- If you’re working with touchy substances then avoid touching your nose, face, and mouth.
- Another most important factor, avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Whether you’re sick or not, cover your cough & sneezing with tissue then throw it in the trash and wash your hands with water and soap properly.
- If you don’t have tissue then you cough and sneeze into your elbow. This will help you to stop spreading harmful bacteria.
- Regularly clean the frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Wear Face Mask
Another effective way to stay protected is you should wear face masks. It is essential especially in public places where it is very difficult to maintain social distance. This includes grocery shops, pharmacy clinics, or the areas of significant community-based transmission. Also, surgical masks and N-95 respirators should remain reserved for healthcare workers and medical first responders. Moreover, If you can’t buy this kind of mask then you can also wear handmade masks.
Avoid Close Contacts
To mitigate spread, social distancing is considered as a keyway. As per doctors, maintaining distancing 6 feet from others in public places is necessary. It is because respiratory droplets produced by coughing or sneezing do not travel more than 6 feet. In-home you can stay connected but by practice everyday preventive actions. Washing hands or wiping the surface with sanitizer. This is an ideal way to reduce the risk of getting infected.
Restricted to Travel
If possible then avoid all non-essential traveling. Traveling from one to another location by using public transportation can increase the spread of COVID-19 and put you at risk for contracting the disease. When it comes to domestic traveling, COVID-19 cases and deaths have been reported in all states, and day by day the situation is rapidly changing. So it is very essential to restrict travel as much as possible and stay home to protect yourself and your entire family from getting sick.
Note* If traveling is necessary then you should buy the Iontox coronavirus antibody test kit to ensure that you’re infected or not.