Why Do You Need to Visit a Fertility Clinic?
Infertility is a problem among masses these days. Many people have started talking about infertility lately. Infertility is a condition where a couple is unable to reproduce. On average it takes 5 to 7 months for a couple to conceive and it does not matter even if they take more than 5 to 7 months to conceive. The problem arises when a couple trying to conceive for a year or more is unable to conceive. In this case, one must definitely visit a fertility clinic. Not only for non-conceiving of a child, but you can also visit an IVF or fertility clinic in India for the following reasons –
- Painful and irregular periods – If you have painful and irregular periods, don’t take this lightly. It can be starting with ovulation disorder. Another condition could be a malfunction in the brain’s hypothalamus and pituitary glands. These are known as ovulatory disorders which can make periods painful, irregular, and even non-existent. Another reason could be the female stop ovulating before the normal age. It is rare but it happens. All the above-mentioned disorders can come in the way of proper ovulation. So, you must seek the doctor’s help by visiting a fertility clinic.
- If you are suffering from cancer – Even though you might not have cancer in the reproductory system, still you need to visit the fertility clinic. This is because the techniques used in curing cancer can be harmful to your reproductory organs. This may include chemotherapy or radiation therapy which might affect the quantity and quality of your egg. The solution includes freezing the egg or the embryo so that you can conceive without problems after the treatment. This may even include locating your ovary out of the radiation area. This all has to be done before treatment and not after that. Hence, you can visit a fertility clinic for this purpose.
- If you have thyroid – Thyroid may interfere with your hormones hence, it can create a problem in your conceiving a child. Abnormal thyroid is linked with miscarriage, abnormal foetal brain development, or even infertility. So, it is better to consult a fertility doctor if you have an onset of thyroid issues. Otherwise, if it monitored and is controlled then you will not face any problem.
- If your BMI is high or low – It is advised for the woman to maintain a healthy weight. Once you have a BMI of below 18 or above 30, you may face infertility issues or problems in pregnancy. You should not be underweight or overweight to have a normal pregnancy. But if you are having regular ovulation, you can achieve a normal pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about how to reach a healthier BMI if underweight or overweight. It is very important for conceiving and during pregnancy to have good overall health and BMI.
- If you have a history of miscarriages – It is the most common phenomenon among the couple these days. These women, even though they are conceiving, are stated infertile because they can’t give birth to a child. It is a tragic situation. Natural miscarriages are out of control of the doctor and of the couple. So, in this case, you should consult with a fertility specialist. This can happen again and again that the couple will have to go through a miscarriage even after they conceive. It is an indication that something is going on in the body that makes maintaining the pregnancy difficult for it. Female infertility is common and to make sure to have a baby, both males and females need to be thoroughly checked. In the case of gay couples, having gestational surrogacy is the only way of having a family.
- If you have PID or STI. – STI stands for Sexually Transmitted Infection. In the case of sexually transmitted infection, it may prove unhealthy or even fatal for the pregnancy. Owing to Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder a long-term inflammation may be caused in a reproductive tract.
- Male infertility– Males are also infertile in most of the cases. In 4 out of 10 cases, a male is infertile. This can owe due to less sperm count or sexual dysfunction. In this case, a male is required to visit fertility doctors to treat these diseases. A urologist who specializes in andrology in all forms of male infertility could be the most qualified professional. A semen examination is conducted for other infertility treatments before the couple continues. Day to day life structure is also one of the most important factors in treating infertility. Eat healthily and exercise is the way to keep your fertility intact.
If you’d like to learn more about IVF, Egg Donation, or surrogacy services globally, check out the rest of our website: IVF Conceptions. We offer legally secure and affordable surrogacy consulting services for FREE. For free consultation and information, get in touch NOW!
- Call- +91-8800481100 ((Also on WhatsApp, We Chat, Line, Viber))
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org