It is obvious that you want to get A+ in essay writing and you also try hard whether it is conducting research or dedicating plenty of hours but still, you do not get marks you have been desired of, right?? This is because you do not have any idea about things to do and not while writing an essay. Well, you are not alone. To find out, read the blog.
Dos and Don’ts to Follow Writing Essay
Every student has his/her methods and approaches to write an essay. Some students follow proper planning & strategies to write an essay from outline to conclusion while some just start writing with no further ideas. If you want to know these things, here Kaplan assignment help has listed Top dos and don’ts.
Let’s have a look:
- Proper Research: Whether you are writing a literature book or research paper, make sure to conduct in-depth research from the authentic and genuine sources. It will help you by presenting original and plagiarism-free papers.
- Write Thesis Statement: The thesis statement contains the main idea of your paper and supports or arguments with the evidence we have collected. So, do not skip it.
- Effective Citing: Citing is the reference of sources we have used to collect information and facts related to the assignment. You should provide an effective citation.
- Do Not Consider Unauthorized Sources: While researching for your essay, you can take the help of the internet, magazines, journals, etc but make sure that they provide authentic and original information.
- Do Not Avoid Formatting Requirements: Different colleges and schools consider different formatting styles such as MLA, APA or Chicago. So make sure to use them correctly. Pay attention to font, spacing and layout requirements.
- Do Not Rely on Online Tools: Though there are plenty of online grammatical and plagiarism tools are available online but just do not rely on them only. Put your efforts or take the help of statistics assignment help.
These are the top dos and don’ts you should keep in mind while writing an essay or any type of academic paper. These tips will help you to maintain the quality of your assignments and prevent you to submit a poor assignment full of errors.