Roku Screen Mirroring for Android or Windows device
Here are some of the steps on how to use screen mirroring with your Android or Windows device:
- If you want to experience Roku Screen Mirroring, then you can use the Android or window’s phone
- So you can replicate the phone screen on your TV by using screen mirroring
- With the help of Roku Screen Mirroring, you can send images, videos, music and many more to the compatible Roku player
- Whatever you see and do on the mobile phone can be visualized on the TV
- But first, you will have to set up or enable the feature on the android device
- By establishing a connection, you can start working with your device
- Further details visit site Roku.com/link at any time.
Is Roku screen mirroring compatible?
Screen mirroring with a Roku device is not compatible with iOS or Apple devices.
But you can use the device for the following functions:
- The content can be cast from specified apps such as Netflix and YouTube
- By using the Roku Mobile app, you can be able to view some of the personal moments such as photos, videos, etc
- The Roku mobile app consists of a built-in feature known as Play on Roku
Roku devices supporting Roku Screen Mirroring
- The Roku devices which have been released recently can support the screen mirroring feature.
- To know the model of the Roku device that you use, surf to the settings option, choose the system and click the about option to know about the device you possess.
- The devices which can support screen mirroring are Roku express and Roku express +
Options for Roku Screen Mirroring
Below are some of the options for Roku Screen Mirroring
- HTC connect
- All share cast
- Wireless display
- Smart view
- Quick connect
So if you are still baffled on how to use Roku Screen Mirroring with your Android or Windows device, then call the Roku support team @ +1-888-213-9210 for shooting your queries or visit the URL Roku.com/link.