Government is ready to give a cozy lifestyle to its workers. Are you ready to serve your masters, i.e. your people? There are 1,33,314 Government job vacancies in India. When it comes to UPSC vacancies, the count is 3,693. All these jobs are Central Government jobs.
One special idea about all these jobs is their salary. Basic payment begins with Rs. 56,600. To the maximum, payment level reaches Rs. 2,25,000. The payment is what you call basic payment. DA, TA, and HRA join the basic payment too. DA – Dearness Allowance; TA – Travel Allowance; HRA – House Rent Allowance. The government pays a lot to MLAs ( Member of Legislative Assembly ) and MPs ( Member of Parliament ) too. At an average, the Government spends Rs. 2,70,000 to every Member of Parliament.
With regard to UPSC jobs, the payment begins from Rs. 50,000 and reaches Rs. 2,50,000. The salary varies with the cadre.
· Junior Scale workers receive from Rs. 56,600 to Rs. 1,50,000
· Senior Time Scale workers receive from Rs. 56,600 to Rs. 1,50,000
· Junior Administrative workers receive from Rs. 56,600 to Rs. 1,50,000
· Selection Grade workers receive from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
· Super Time Scale workers receive from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
· Above Super Time Scale workers receive from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
· Apex Scale Workers and Cabinet Secretary Grade Workers have a fixed salary, and that is Rs. 2,25,000.
The UPSC agency conducts different competitive exams for the Civil Service jobs of Central Government. Apart from Civil Services Examinations, we have,
· CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces Examination (Assistant Commandant)
· CDS – Combined Defence Services Examination
· National Defence Academy Examination
· Naval Academy Examination
· SCRA – Special Class Railway Apprentice
· CMS – Combined Medical Services Examination
· Engineering Services Examination
· IES – Indian Economic Service
· ISS – Indian Statistical Service Examination
· UPSC GEOL – Combined Geoscientists & Geologists Examination
Applying for these exams are an easier one. UPSSSC Online Forms are available. UPSC In addition to these national public service commission (UPSC), every state has a public service commission like TNPSC, MPSC, UPPSC and so on. Apart from these competitive examinations, we have many others to earn and serve our country aplenty.
· Cricket Player: Rs. 50,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,00,000 per annum
· Civil Workers: Rs. 6,00,000 to 28,00,000 per annum
· External Affairs: Rs. 7,00,000 to 24,00,000 per annum
· Defence: Rs. 5,00,000 to 20,00,000 per annum
· Chartered Accountant: Rs. 3,48,180 to Rs. 19,15,971 per annum
· PSU Engineers: Rs. 3,30,000 to 14,20,000 per annum
· Customs: Rs. 5,50,000 to 13,00,000 per annum
· IRS (Revenue) : Rs. 7,00,000 to 10,00,000 per annum
· Doctor: Rs. 9,02,800 per annum
· Bank or Insurance Officer: Rs. 6,00,000 per annum
· IT Inspector: Rs. 4,50,000 to 6,00,000 per annum
· Audit and Accounts Service: Rs. 1,20,000 to 5,00,000 per annum
Let your UPSSSC Sarkari results determine your future. Kindly join civil service to serve our country. Let the salary be your secondary objective.