December holidays are approaching and if you are planning to visit Singapore during this festive period, be sure to stop at Universal Studios to have immense fun!
USS was officially opened in 2011 occupying an area of 20 hectares and is part of Resorts World Sentosa. It is the second Universal Studios theme park to open in Asia. There are seven theme zones each with its own attractions which includes rides, movies, live shows and more based on blockbuster films and television series.
The following rides are currently available at the park.
- Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
- Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase
- Battlestar Galactica (Outdoor Roller Coaster)
- 2 roller coasters. Blue and Red.
- Caution: Red is the most extreme roller coaster ride in the park according to visitors.
- Revenge of the Mummy (Indoor Roller Coaster)
- Treasure Hunters
- Amber Rock Climb
- Canopy Flyer
- Dino Soarin
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
- Good idea to bring your raincoats as this ride will make you wet.
- Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey
- Magic Potion Spin
- Enchanted Airways
- Kind Juliens’ Beach Party-Go-Round
- Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
The park opens at 10am and closes at 7pm. It would be a good idea to arrive at the park before 10am to ensure you utilize the full day. It can be really crowded on weekends as the queue for a single ride can be as long as an hour or even more during festive seasons. Locker rental is available within the park. Below is the regular ticket price for the admission to the USS. Some travel companies may provide discounted tickets if you purchase it from them so be sure to research online well before you purchase your tickets.
Adults (Age 13 to 59): SGD 76
Child (Age 4 to 12): SGD 56
Seniors: (Age 60 and above): SGD 38.